NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity open to all 16 & 17 year olds in England, that helps you build your skills for work and life, while you take on new challenges and meet new friends.
The NCS programme runs in Spring, Summer and Autumn. Places are limited so do get in touch today to book for the next available start date.
If you are in Year 11 you can attend our Summer programme. The NCS programme fits in with the school holidays and includes:
- Phase 1- a four night, five day adventure residential.
- Phase 2- a four night, five day long community residential.
- Phase 3- a week to plan your own community project and a week to make a positive change in your community.
- A graduation event (for those that complete the programme).
If you are in Year 12 you can attend our Spring and Autumn programme. This program includes:
- Phase 1- Three night, four day adventure residential
- Phase 2- Three day community work shop
- Phase 3- Plan a positive change in your community
- A graduation event (for those that complete the programme)
- Developing key employability skills including: leadership, project management, problem solving, budgeting, team work, communication, confidence, plus many more!
- Invaluable links to local businesses and apprenticeships helping young people with their first steps into employment and beyond.
- Meet new people who are potentially going to the same college/sixth form
- Meeting new people and learning to work with people from different backgrounds.
- NCS is recognised by UCAS and assists young people write their UCAS personal statements when they apply for university.
- Apprenticeship providers recognise the vast range of transferable skills gained.
- NCS lowers anxiety and boosts confidence & resilience in young people.
- Helps connect young people to their local community through social action projects designed and delivered by the young people themselves.
- Have fun, try new things and do something different.