JUNIOR YOUTH CLUB
Our Junior Youth Club (JDI) offers a range of fun activities for all young people aged between 7-12 to participate in sports, arts and crafts, dance, issue based sessions and lots more.
JDI offers a multitude of benefits to young people including:
- A new programme and timetable for JDI ensures we are offering the most popular activities and includes as many requests as possible from our young people.
- JDI is a great place to meet new friends and try out a huge range of activities, some of which our young people may never have tried before.
- The staff team are fully trained and we’re Ofsted registered so parents can be confident they’re leaving their children in a safe environment.
- We have a huge number of volunteers helping at JDI who can help new members settle in quickly, providing support to improve their social skills and help them gain in confidence.
- Every month, we include special events, parties, trips out etc, these are all funded by the small fee we ask our young people to pay to come along to the youth club.
We have found that the young people attending JDI gain confidence, make new friends, join in with lots of different activities and events and have LOTS OF FUN along the way!
Coming Soon – Junior Lymm Youth Club – watch this space for details
The type of activities covered in JDI include:
- Art projects
- Team challenges
- Face painting
- Music, karaoke and dance
- Cake decorating
The cost is just £5 membership per year and 50p for each session attended. Anyone who would like to try JDI for the first time can come along for a FREE taster session.
JDI runs every Monday and Wednesday evening 6 – 8pm and is open to 7 – 12 year olds. Year 8 onwards can go to our senior nights instead.
For further information contact Chris at email@example.com