We have tried to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about our Holiday Club.
If we have missed off one you wanted to ask, please drop us a line at email@example.com
- How often is Holiday Club held? During the school holidays except for Christmas and runs from 8am to 6pm
- How much is Holiday Club? The costs are; Full day 8am-6pm: £12 (includes breakfast). Half Day (AM) 8am-1pm: £8 or Half day (PM) 1pm-6pm: £8
- Why have you chosen the 21st – 25th October 2019 as the Autumn Holiday Club? There were a couple of factors we had to take into consideration when choosing the date. One was our reliance on venue availability, and ideally we would have liked to have offered Holiday Club for a second week to accommodate the different Autumn Half Term breaks, however as a charity we have limited funds available and we had to make a decision to only run one week of Holiday Club.
- Do I have to pay in full when booking? No, you can pay in instalments. Full payment does need to be completed by the start of Holiday Club; any non-payments will mean your place may be reallocated.
- Does my child need to be a member? Yes, the cost is £5 per year, this also give you access to The Junction Gym, Youth Club and any of our other events or projects.
- Can I pay in cash? Yes, pay on the desk. We do accept booking on the day, but we advise to book in advance to save disappointment.
- What age group is the holiday club for? 7-12yrs only
- What type of clothing does my child need to wear? Footwear and clothing appropriate for the wide range of activities they would want to take part in, see the timetable for details
- Is my child allowed to bring personal items with them i.e. phones? Yes, but we encourage them to only use them in the Phone Zone (open at specific times during the day). Please note that bringing personal items is at your own risk, and WYC cannot take any responsibility if they become damaged or lost.
- When does breakfast finish? Breakfast is served from 8.00-9.45am
- Is there a tuck shop? Yes. We try to keep all tuck items 50p or below. Sometimes there may be some exceptions for special events or if have slushes or ice creams
- Are drinks provided? Yes, juice and water are available free of charge
- Do we need to bring lunch? Yes, please provide your child with a packed lunch